- François Deloche. Fine-grained statistical structure of speech. PLOS One, 2020. 〈10.1371/journal.pone.0230233〉 〈hal-01931420〉
- François Deloche, Fabrizio De Vico Fallani, Stéphanie Allassonniere. Innovation-based sparse estimation of functional connectivity from multivariate autoregressive models. SPIE, Wavelets and Sparsity XVI, Aug 2015, San Diego, United States. 〈10.1117/12.2189640〉 〈hal-01260223〉
Thesis: Short-time scale efficient coding of speech (info on theses.fr) (pdf).
- The fine-grained statistical structure of speech may be congruent with nonlinear cochlear filtering, ISAAR 2019, Nyborg, Denmark, August 2019
- The efficient coding hypothesis for the peripheral auditory system. - Séminaire Neuromathématiques (EHESS), Collège de France, Paris, April 2019 [slides]
- The statistical structure of speech - Does the cochlea perform an efficient coding for speech? - GRETSI Summer school, Peyresq, July 2018
- Estimation of cochlear excitation patterns using a model of forward-masked Compound Action Potentials - 44th MidWinter Meeting of the Association for Research in Otolaryngology (ARO), Virtual, January 2021
- The fine-grained statistical structure of speech is congruent with nonlinear peripheral auditory processing, 〈10.1121/1.5101317〉 177th meeting of the Acoustical Society of America (ASA), Louisville, USA, May 2019